Correspondence Programme in Computer Science
"For students who wish to prepare by themselves and only need the right material to guide them with the right strategies and questions, the Correspondence is the correct option."
* The Correspondence Course of Pi AIM , like our Classroom Courses, is the most sought after Regular programs for GATE & PSUs Computer Science preparation. The course was started in 2007 to benefit students who cannot join our Classroom programs.The courseware has been prepared by teachers of PI AIM , keeping in mind the present trend Of GATE & PSUs. Major emphasis has been given to self study and the lessons have been designed to keep the fundamentals and approach, simple and straight forward.
Each lesson has concepts, illustrations, objective solved examples, subjective solved examples and exercises to help the student grasp the fundamental concepts.
Selection of questions has been done very carefully with questions ranging from concept based illustrations to difficult problems.
Exclusive membership to Question Printed Modules will be completely synchronized with Study Plan & 5 All India Test Series and Rankings across all Pi AIM-Anand institute of Mathematics Students Online Tests after every Chapter Discussions forums on the website, where students can ask doubts from the teachers and get their queries answered.
* Test Series is one of the unique point of our coaching. Free mock Test series is conducted after the completion of the course. The question follows the same pattern as in the GATE & PSUs exam. Questions are prepared on the basis of our research in previous years paper which not only helps the students to rehearse before the exam but also make them confident about their preparation.
* Our Book Bank has a good direct approached collection of standard textbooks. Important reference materials are also provided as and when required. After completion of each topic part test will be conducted. Printed study materials will be provided to students. Study material includes detailed theory, solved examples on these theories and set of objective questions for practice.
* You are free to ask any doubt by email (email@example.com) and you will get prompt reply whether
be it your question regarding your problems in the topic or any career oriented information.
* You are free to ask any doubt by Telecommunication (09871906279) and you will get prompt reply whether be it your question regarding your problems in the topic or any career oriented information.
Correspondence Programme detail and fees structure for Computer Science.
|Study Material + Test Series + Previous year Paper with Solution||GATE & PSUs||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Study Material + Test Series + Previous year Paper with Solution||GATE||Rs. 9,000/-|
|Study Material + Test Series + Previous year Paper with Solution||PSUs||Rs. 9,000/-|
|Test Series + Previous year Paper with Solution||GATE & PSUs||Rs. 4,000/-|
|Test Series :- topic wise test + G. F. T||GATE & PSUs||
Online test Series5 Test on the basis of complete syllabus
|GATE & PSUs||Rs. 1,500/-|
HOW TO PAY
You may directly approach Pi AIM Office at New Delhi where you are required to complete all formalities by filling detailed application form with two Passport size Photographs .
You have to send demand draft of in favour of , " ANAND KUMAR " or "ANAND INSTITUTE OF MATHEMATICS" payable at NEW DELHI from any Nationalized Bank along with filling detailed application form with two Passport size Photographs
Deposit fee in any HDFC Bank (with core banking facility) from anywhere in India by ONLY Cash/Net Banking in favour of "ANAND INSTITUTE OF MATHEMATICS" HDFC A/C No. 003362000003796 , RTGS/NEFT IFSC Code : HDFC0000336. Payable at New Delhi .
Address of correspondence:-